So it begins…

Yesterday was the first day that we, as a class went out to the site of the build to work on it. Before the majority of the class showed up to work, the holes for the slab were dug out. During the time that we spent on the site, we were able to level out [...]

Out the Window

Following the deconstruction of the mock-up for the trellis section of the structure, we used the great strategy developed by the students from the previous semester of moving the large pieces of the structure in through the window but this time we did the opposite and moved them out the window. Link to the post [...]