After our last meeting Friday we thought we were going to have the construction documents ready to turn in by the end of class Monday, however, we needed a little more time. Once we fixed the redlines we received on Friday, we realized there is still work to be done before we turn them into the engineer for approval. We finished them up last night and are awaiting our professor’s redlines and notes on the final changes we need to make to the CD set. After that, we will correct our mistakes and hopefully have the CD set submitted to the engineer by the end of our studio on Wednesday. Then we will wait on his notes and comments before moving forward with the design process of Crop Stop 2.