We are finalizing every and getting all our ducks in order with only a few days left till the meeting with the community. On Friday, we did a Zoom Webinar trial which we ended up deciding against for the meeting. We decided that the Webinar would not stimulate enough conversation between us and the attendees. We instead concluded that a regular Zoom meeting permits break-out rooms which will allow us to engage in deeper conversations with the attendees.
We also began to set up the presentation as well as format the mood boards and precedent studies. Over the weekend we will have a lot of work to do to get ready for the test run of the presentation with the Conservancy on Monday. From here on out it’s gonna be a hard push to get everything ready for the meeting Wednesday!