I hope all is well. The last few weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions as we all prepare for finals and the end of my time here in Charleston. This is my final post here for you all and I’m sad that it has come to this. It has been wonderful filling you guys in on our adventures and mishaps of architecture school. So for my final post, I wanted to allude to our final presentation for the Charleston Parks Conservancy.
We have been working hard on finalizing our bid set drawings to show our understanding of how the building goes together. We are looking into details of structure and also generating a cost analysis for the Conservancy to use in the future. A presentation board is also in the works to show our renders. I am personally excited to show off all that I have accomplished in this short amount of time. All of those all-nighters and multiple trips to Starbucks will be well worth it after next week.
As I bid you adieu, I would just like to thank the various patrons that have helped me get through this semester:
- Starbucks – for all the coffee filled drinks and free wifi
- Spotify – for the loud music that keeps me awake
- Jimmy Johns – for the quick service and remembering my 3 packets of mayonnaise
- The Study Room at the end of the hall – for allowing me to have a space to pull my hair out
and last but not least…
- my bed – for always being there for me when I need to sleep 3 hours before work.
Thank you all!