This week we have been working with cropstop 1 baseboards. We have measured and cut all the pieces needed for the kitchen, bathroom, utility room, etc. We learned how to install baseboards and cut them at a 45 angle in order to meet the corners evenly without any gaps. It was a little difficult to install the baseboard in very narrow spaces but we made it fit. Today we finished with the bathroom and got started on the kitchen. Hopefully on Wednesday we will be able to get all the baseboard for cropstop 1 done. Also, the casing around the doors and windows is almost done so we are getting closer and closer to finish the whole project.