Getting the word out

This week we finally got our signs printed out with English and Spanish catch phases to draw the greenway users attention. The signs had bold pop colors with a QR code at the bottom with more information. The graphic team did a really good job on coming up with the design.

Friday after studio several groups went out to different sections of the greenway and put out the signs. Along with that we took pictures at some potential sites on the greenway. As of Monday we have already gotten 19 responses on our survey, a bit more than expected. Because of this turn out we may have to tweak the way we present to the community. Today in studio we regrouped and split up different task to get ready for our next step.


Leave a Reply