So yesterday was a day when some very great helpers came willing paint pots and storage. Unfortunately we got rained out and the storage was too wet to paint and we were unable to spray many pots since the fumes would’ve been too intense inside the warehouse. But the rain did help us wash the pots so I’m sure we are atleast thankful for that! But we got what we could done despite the rain and thanks to our volunteers we got two storage bins painted and all of the storage bin doors painted. The colors look so fun! I can’t wait to get all of the bins painted and inserted into the wall so we can begin to see the gradient! Also, we tried to clean up some of the mess we made onsite as well and we also started putting up the structural cables on the wall. Every little bit helped!